Felt artsy right this moment and tried my palms at Gordon Ramsay’s Focaccia recipe with a flowery twist, haha.
Simply used some edible paint to do the artsy bit, and it rose to perfection. He usually makes use of a milk wash to complete the bread however I changed it with olive oil.
Sliced the bread for y’all to see how good it turned out from the within too!
Take a look at the contents and technique under:
1. In a bowl, sift the dry components, 1c flour, 2 tbsp semolina and a few salt. Combine
2. Bloom 1 tbsp yeast in heat water and add 2 tbsp olive oil to the water.
3. As soon as bloomed, add within the combine to knead the dough.
4. Mud some flour on the floor and knead for about 10-12 minutes or until the gluten is activated.
5. Let proof for about an hour, after which you’ll want to grease your baking tray, sprinkle grained salt all the way in which and put within the dough.
6. Use your knuckles to dent the dough and drizzle olive oil, you should use your creativity with the edible paints and bake for 30-35 minutes at 180 levels!