🌶️ Kimchi fried rice 🍚
Leftover rice makes for the very best fried rice. I virtually all the time make additional rice in order that I can fry rice the subsequent day 😂 stick it within the fridge so the moisture dries out and it’s good for frying.
Who would not love a kimchi fried rice ❤️ I used extra of the smoked bacon from boucherieto that I ordered from growgatherandco so as to add flavour to this however common bacon would work too.
Should you want a fast week day recipe, that is it 👆 in case you have different veggies in your fridge be at liberty to cut up and add it ✌️
What you want:
Leftover rice – I had about 6 rice bowls
2 eggs, fried sunnyside, to prime
Shredded seaweed, to prime
Three garlic, minced
2 slice ginger, minced
half of onion, diced
1 inexperienced onion, chopped
Four Shitake mushrooms, soaked in sizzling water and sliced
Four slice bacon, chopped
1 cup kimchi, chopped
Four tbsp kimchi juice
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp gochujang
1 tbsp sesame oil
1. In a small bowl, combine kimchi juice, soy sauce, gochujang, and sesame oil collectively, put aside.
2. Over medium warmth, fry up onion with impartial oil for ~1 minute then add in bacon and prepare dinner for Three minutes.
3. Combine in ginger, garlic, inexperienced onions and fry for an additional minute.
4. Stir fry shitake mushrooms and chopped kimchi for a minute then dump in your leftover rice.
5. Combine till rice is heated by means of after which pour over your sauce and stir to mix.
6. Serve with shredded seaweed and fried egg on prime with a sprinkle of sesame seeds.
If you do not have leftover rice, attempt to a minimum of make a number of hours forward and stick it within the fridge to dry out. Something helps!