🥩 Korean beef tartare 🥩
One other chilly dish that’s good for this scorching summer season climate 😍 for those who want extra inspiration, my pal, the tremendous proficient ezfancydish is posting a chilly dish collection so please examine her out! 🙏
💡 Every time I make beef tartare I like to go to the butcher the day of, allow them to know I’ll make a tartare from the meat, they usually’ll reduce me a contemporary piece that’ll do the job. The standard reduce to make use of is the tenderloin however a less expensive various you may go for is the highest sirloin. Converse to your butcher, I discovered this from them 😅
💡 To make the meat simpler to chop, I like to position it into the freezer so it hardens a bit.
I’ve additionally posted a standard beef tartare recipe earlier than so scroll down for those who’re considering that 😋
What you will want:
4oz tenderloin (serves 2 as an appetizer)
1/2 Korean pear
1 tbsp tamari
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tbsp honey
2 garlic, minced
1 inexperienced onion, chopped (optionally available)
1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
1 egg yolk
1. Crack an egg and separate the whites from the yolk
2. Peel your Korean pear, reduce half into match sticks and eat the opposite half.
3. Lower your tenderloin into bits or strips.
4. Combine every thing else collectively (besides egg yolk) and modify and style to your liking.
5. Combine the meat with the sauce and lay on prime of pear then prime with an egg and serve.