🐠 Pan fried sablefish & mango salsa 🥭
⏰ Dinner in 10 minutes ⏰
I had an over ripe mango looking at me and I made a decision to make a mango salsa out of it. I knew it was too ripe and that it will virtually changed into like a puree / sauce so it would not be that nice with nachos.
Fortunate for me I had a bit of frozen sablefish in my freezer so I defrosted it beneath chilly water, pan fried it with a little bit of salt & pepper and had dinner prepared in 10 minutes!
Topping a bit of fish with a fruit salsa is complete summer season vibes 🌞 you possibly can do that with a strawberry salsa or peach salsa when it is in season 😍 scroll down for my strawberry grouper with strawberry salsa recipe ✌️ take pleasure in!
What you will want:
1 mango, diced
1/Four bell pepper, diced
1 lime, juiced
half of shallot, minced
2 garlic, minced
2 chilis, chopped
Handful of chopped cilantro
1 piece of agency white fish
1. Combine all substances besides in your fish collectively in a bowl then season with salt and pepper. Put aside / to relax within the fridge.
2. Season each side of the fish with salt and pepper.
3. Warmth a pan to medium excessive warmth and wait till it’s scorching earlier than including your fish so it does not stick.
4. For this piece of fish which was about 1.5-2″ thickness I cooked for Four minutes either side.
5. Prime with mango salsa and serve!
If you wish to save time and end cooking in 10 minutes, you possibly can chop your substances and blend your salsa whereas the fish is cooking on the range prime.
Observe to self:
Making an attempt to flip a bit of fish with 1 hand whereas holding a cellphone and a light-weight within the different hand could be very tough.