🍋 Pan fried walleye with yuzu butter 🍋
Here is an excellent straightforward dish with the walleye that I caught! I felt like I loved this that rather more understanding I caught the fish myself..or possibly that is my primal instincts kicking in 😂 however simply look how attractive that chicken is within the 2nd image 🥰
I am really obsessive about this yuzu extract that I discovered on the grocery store (you’ll be able to take a wild guess which one) and I am certain I can be utilizing it far more now. Think about a candy mandarin x grapefruit combination that’s barely extra tart and aromatic.. I am unable to describe it however you’ll be able to change with lemon juice if you do not have entry to yuzu.
Additionally be happy to subsitute one other white fish like a sea bass or a sea bream.
What you will want:
2 filets from an entire white fish
Four tbsp corn starch
Four garlic, sliced
Three tbsp ghee / butter
2 tbsp impartial oil
2 tbsp sake
Three tbsp yuzu extract
1. Season each side of your fish then mud within the starch.
2. Warmth your pan to medium excessive with 2 tbsp oil and a pair of tbsp ghee.
3. When the pan is sizzling, place fish pores and skin aspect down for Three to five minutes (test and take away when it’s crispy and brown as that is your presentation aspect).
4. Flip and prepare dinner for an additional 2 to Four minutes relying on thickness of your fish and take away.
5. Add one other tbsp of ghee after which fry your garlic slices till crispy and take away.
6. Add in your sake and yuzu simply to warmth up for a couple of minutes then pour over your fish.
7. Garnish with garlic crisps.