🦐 Seafood miso carbonara udon 🦑
Welcome to a different meal the place the seafood in my freezer takes middle stage 😂 it makes issues so handy if you find yourself solely grocery procuring as soon as every week. With this dish your seafood is chopped tremendous anyway so I would not trouble with getting giant scallops like u10s or big tiger shrimp simply use no matter you want!
💡 Professional tip: search for the udon within the freezer aisle on the grocery. Thank me later 👌
⏰ 15 minute meals
What you may want:
2 packages udon
1/Four cup chopped pancetta
Seafood chopped, as a lot or as little as you need (I used imitation crab, shrimp, squid, scallop)
Three garlic, minced
1 tbsp miso paste
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup shredded cheese (I used buffalo asiago however Parm would work nicely)
LOTSSSSS of black pepper
1. Crack eggs separating 2 yolks to put aside for later. Whisk the remaining in a small bowl.
2. Mix cheese and black pepper into egg combination. You may go away some cheese for topping or simply grate extra later – I vote possibility 2 😅
3. Boil sizzling water in a pot and add in your udon – you simply wish to loosen it with the intention to then pressure and add into your pan later. The frozen udon will take a bit longer than off the shelf udon (~1-2 minutes).
4. Over medium warmth, crisp Pancetta and garlic then add in your chopped seafood and cook dinner by way of.
5. Add in miso paste and fry for one more minute earlier than introducing udon noodles.
6. Pour in heavy cream to heat about one other 1 to 2 minutes.
7. Now flip off your warmth and transfer your pan away from the warmth sauce to and shortly combine within the whisked egg combination. The temperature is essential right here as a result of you do not need your noodles so sizzling that your egg curdles however you do not need it too chilly it does not cook dinner.
8. High with extra cheese, black pepper, scallion, and revel in!