🦐 Shrimp, egg, and inexperienced peas 🥚
Lastly have the power to prepare dinner once more and we are able to check out the farm contemporary eggs and Ontario Summer time peas 🫒 Went the Chinese language homecooking route of a delicate scramble with shrimps and tossed within the peas for further flavour and texture.
You’ll be able to do that out with or with out peas and it will style simply as scrumptious. The bottom line is not flipping the egg and simply pushing it round on low warmth in order that the highest is barely undercooked and a however runny / creamy.
What you may want:
12 shrimp peeled (I solely had 7 left within the freezer 😅)
~half cup peeled peas
1 tbsp shaoxing wine
half tsp sesame oil
1/Four tsp white pepper
1/Four tsp salt
1. Marinate shrimp in shaoxing wine, sesame oil, white pepper, and salt for about 15 minutes.
2. Whisk eggs and season with a little bit of white pepper and salt.
3. Boil some salted water and boil peas for two minutes then drain.
4. Warmth about 2 tbsp of impartial oil in a pan to medium and sauté the shrimp till they flip opaque and pink ~2-Three minutes.
5. Add in peas and toss for a couple of minute.
6. Decrease warmth to low and take away pan from warmth for a minute or 2 so it cools down earlier than placing again on warmth supply.
7. Add a little bit bit extra impartial oil to assist forestall sticking then pour in your whisked eggs.
8. Whenever you see the perimeters barely prepare dinner, take your spatula and push the skin in in order that the raw egg combination spills out.
9. Repeat this pushing movement till your egg is just about all cooked.