🥚 Steamed eggs 🥚
I often prefer to make this dish utilizing Three varieties of eggs however didn’t have duck eggs at this time so I used 2 thousand yo eggs. You possibly can skip all of it collectively or use different components like dried scallop or dried shrimp to jazz it up. The important thing right here is to get a silky clean egg that is nice with white rice and I will educate you the way 👌
What you may want:
1 salted duck egg, peeled, chopped
1 thousand yo egg, peeled, chopped
1 rice bowl water
1 rice bowl hen inventory
Fish soy sauce + sesame oil + chives to serve (elective)
1. Whisk eggs in a small bowl and pay attention to how a lot eggs you might have – quantity of egg will differ relying on measurement of your eggs and also you desire a 2 to 1 ratio of egg to liquid.
2. Pressure egg by way of mesh strainer into a bigger bowl.
3. Combine in water and hen inventory and season with salt (you should utilize each water for lighter style or each hen inventory for stronger style).
4. Add duck egg and thousand egg right into a deep plate and pour in egg combination.
5. Wrap with plastic wrap tightly after which poke holes for steam to launch.
6. Warmth water on a wok for steaming till boiling then cut back to simmer and put in egg. Cowl for 12 minutes.
7. Take away plastic wrap and pour soy sauce, sesame oil, and chives on prime to serve.