🍯 Stir fried beef with honey 🍯
Nothing beats a weekday stir fry. Fast, straightforward, satisfying 👌 in case you’re a fan of candy and savoury dishes you may like this one. The honey is not over powering both if candy and savoury is not your factor.
I did not have time to tenderize the meat slices with corn starch at this time so it wadnt as “easy” as you’d get in take out however what I like about this recipe is that the sauce offers sufficient flavour that you do not have to marinate forward!
What you may want:
Four garlic minced
half small onion sliced (I ran out so I used shallots)
1 inexperienced onion chopped
1 tbsp sesame seeds
2 tbsp shaoxing wine
Sauce: Four tbsp honey, Three tbsp tamari, 1 tbsp oyster sauce, 1 tsp sesame oil, half tsp black pepper, 1 tbsp water
1. Combine sauce components collectively in a small bowl.
2. Use some impartial oil and stir fry onion and ginger for 1 min underneath medium excessive warmth.
3. Add garlic and inexperienced onion for 30 seconds then toss in beef.
4. Stir fry simply till the meat is browned and take away all of it.
5. Deglaze with shaoxing wine for 30 seconds then pour in sauce to thicken for two minutes.
6. Non-compulsory: add corn starch slurry if you need your sauce further thick then prepare dinner one other minute. Combine in sesame seeds.
7. Combine beef again in to coat then serve! Don’t over prepare dinner your beef.
I served it with some boiled broccoli 🥦🥦 however what you really want is a few rice 🍚