🍷Tapas lunch for my out of city friends 🍷
Covid had saved us aside and I am so completely happy we obtained to lastly host you guys for a day of meals and wine and meet your candy child woman 🥰🥰🥰
I assumed that I had posted all these recipes earlier than so I did not report any footage or measure my components however I noticed that I by no means posted the salt cod croquettes 😱 that is one among my favorite apps to function you may prep forward they usually additionally freeze nicely. The recipe beneath is a guestimate as I wish to eyeball and style whereas I prepare dinner.
For the pesto mussels 🦪 and braised octopus 🐙, you may examine my 📽️ reels tab 📽️ for the recipe✌️
🐟 No fry salt cod croquettes 🐟
What you will want:
1 pkg frozen salt cod (it was ~Four packed cups)
5 small white potatoes, peeled, cubed
6 garlic, minced
1 shallot, minced
Three tbsp butter
2 cups shredded buffalo asiago (or Parm)
1/2 cup chopped parsley
1/2 cup chopped pancetta
1 cup panko
1. Soak salt cod in chilly water over night time to “unsalt” ensuring to vary the water just a few occasions in between then drain and pat dry.
2. In a small pot of salted water, boil potato till gentle sufficient to mash.
3. Combine panko, 1/2 cup cheese, 1/Four cup parsley, salt and pepper in a bowl and put aside.
4. Soften butter in a big pan over medium low warmth and fry shallot and garlic for ~2min earlier than including in pancetta for one more 3min.
5. Add in salt cod and prepare dinner till any residual liquid evaporates and blend within the potatoes to mash within the pan.
6. Combine in remaining cheese and parsley then style and season with salt & pepper.
7. As soon as combination is cooled off, use fingers to type into small logs and roll round within the panko combination.
8. You’ll be able to freeze at this stage for later it preserve in fridge to bake the following day.
9. To prepare dinner, bake unfrozen logs at 400F on a wire rack for 30min.
If you cannot discover salt cod you may strive with common cod!